Belmont Recruitment are currently looking for an experienced Driver to join Bridgewater NHS on an initial 6 month temporary assignment. This is a full time position, working 37.5 hours per week (8am to 4pm).
- Driving NHS vehicles in order to provide a delivery, collection, maintenance and distribution service
- Ensuring the safe storage, maintenance and decontamination of equipment
- Installing equipment in service users homes, accurately assembling and fitting with due regard to instructions
- Undertaking PAT testing when required
- Collecting and delivering blood spots, phlebotomy specimens and medical gases
Please apply as soon as possible with an up to date CV if this role would be of interest to you.