Belmont Recruitment currently have an opportunity available for an experienced Healthroster Administrator to join Cheshire & Wirral NHS Trust on an initial 3 month temporary assignment. This is a full time position, working 37 hours per week (Monday to Friday).
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing specialist systems support for the Healthroster suite of products
- Providing support to end users for general enquiries
- Providing basic training for new and existing users as required
- Resolving day to day issues efficiently and effectively in line with the Rostering Policy, escalating any issues to the appropriate person
- Setting up new users in line with system procedures as per Managers requests
- Assisting with ensuring personal records on Healthroster remain current and reflect detail contained on ESR
- Attending meetings with the Systems Support Manager
- Prior experience of working with the Healthroster system
- Experience and understanding of electronic system administrative processes
- Experience of delivering internal customer support
- Ability to work successfully in a technical environment
Please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible if this position would be of interest to you!