We're currently looking for PRISON CLEARED RGN's, for contract positions working within Prison enviroments across the North West of the UK.
We have a number of locations currently available - ideally you will have had experience of working within a Prison enviroment and have vetting in place.
As a prison Nurse you responsibilities will include but not be limited to -
- Emergency response care
- Administration of medication, including injections
- Day to day assessments and examinations of patients
Hours: Full Time (37.5h)
Days: Monday - Sunday - Weekend offering uplifts.
Contract: 3 Months (+ongoing)
Salary: £27-£32 per hour.
The applicant must be a Qualified and registered with the NMC.
We also have other various mental health block bookings in the area. Please contact Daniel Baker at Belmont Recruitment for more information or apply.
Benefits of working with Belmont Recruitment;
- Free compliance (DBS, training etc.)
- Single point of contact consultant.
- 24h support.
- Regular communication updates.
- Referal Benefit Scheme.