Belmont Recruitment currently have an opportunity available for an experienced Senior Business Continuity Officer to join Wirral Council’s Risk Continuity and Compliance Team on an initial 3 month temporary assignment. This is a full time role, working 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- Developing and updating corporate business continuity documentation and guidance
- Leading and contributing towards the preparation of highly technical reports and presentations to management teams
- Providing highly specialised and expert guidance, advice and support to senior leaders
- Acting as the point of contact for business continuity matters
- Attending and reporting to meetings with key stakeholders
- Coordinating business continuity awareness centrally throughout the organisation
- Acting as an internal consultant for those who require help in developing business continuity plans
- Reviewing BCP’s
- Previous experience of working as a Senior Business Continuity Officer within a multi-site and corporate environment
- Understanding and exposure to other areas of general risk management
- Excellent communication and management skills
Please apply as soon as possible with an up to date CV if this role would be of interest to you!